The Town of Round Lake Recycling Center is located on County Highway A between State Highway 77 and County Highway B.
Hours of Operation
- Saturday from 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. Year round
- Saturday & Wednesday 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. Memorial Day thru Labor Day
PUNCH CARD SYSTEM
- Punch cards: $35.00 per 10 card punch (10 bags) $18.00 per 5 card punch (5 bags).
- Cards can be purchased at center during hours of operation. Through the town office by a mail or during posted office hours.
- No card (33 gallon bag $4.00).
Waste & Recycling Fees
Accepted free of charge are:
Clean recyclables: glass, steel cans, aluminum, plastic, newspaper and cardboard. All recyclables must be in an open container for dumping into bins. No bags allowed.
$4.00 charge per bag:
33 gallon bag household trash. Larger bags will be charged an additional fee.
Scrap Metal Free:
Metal Only – Metal must be separated from any plastic or other material.
We do not accept:
TVs, monitors, printers, computers or any electronics, appliances, tires, old furniture, building/ yard waste.
Please be sure to check with the attendant for a complete list of items accepted prior to bringing them to the center.