Subscribe for helpful information about major events, community information, road repairs and more



Any qualified elector who is unable or unwilling to appear at the polling place on Election Day may submit a request to vote an absentee ballot to their municipal clerk.  A qualified elector is any U.S. citizen, who will be 18 years of age or older on Election Day, who has resided in the ward or municipality where he or she wishes to vote for at least 28 consecutive days before the election.  The elector must also be registered in order to receive an absentee ballot.  Proof of identification must be provided before an absentee ballot may be issued.

You must make a request for an absentee ballot in writing or online at


Contact your municipal clerk (TOWN OF ROUND LAKE, Kathy McCoy, Clerk, 10625N County Road A, Hayward, WI  54843.  Telephone (715) 462-9271.  In-person voting during office hours – Thursday, Noon – 6 pm and other days by appointment).

and request that an application for an absentee ballot be sent to you for the election.  You may also submit a written request in the form of a letter or you may apply for an absentee ballot online at  Your written request must list your voting address within the municipality where you wish to vote, the address where the absentee ballot should be sent, if different, and your signature.  You may make application to your municipal clerk for an absentee ballot in person, by mail, by fax, by email or at

Making application to receive an absentee ballot by mail

The deadline for making application to receive an absentee ballot by mail is:

5 pm on the fifth day before the election, August 2, 2022

The first day to vote an absentee ballot in the clerk’s office is: 

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

The last day to vote an absentee ballot in the clerk’s office: 

No later than August 7, 2022 – Please contact your municipal clerk


No in-person absentee voting may occur on the day before the election.


D.N.R. -Emerald Ash Bore Alert – Mosse Lake -Round Lake