Subscribe for helpful information about about major events, community information, road repairs and more.
Reminder – Recycling Center is closed all Holidays – The Center will not be open Saturday July 4th
Fireworks Reminder – Town of Round Lake
Possessing or using fireworks that explode or leave the ground without a valid permit is illegal.
The sale of these restricted fireworks to a resident of Wisconsin without a valid permit is also illegal.*
Restricted fireworks include:
▪ Firecrackers ▪ Roman Candles ▪ Bottle Rockets ▪ Mortars
Wisconsin does allow (without a permit) the sale, possession and use of:
▪ Sparklers not exceeding 36 inches in length.
▪ Stationary cones and fountains, toy snakes, smoke bombs, caps and noisemakers.
▪ Confetti poppers with less than ¼ grain of explosive mixture.
▪ Novelty devices that spin or move on the ground.
Please be conscientious about when and where you display permitted fireworks.
▪ Avoid setting them off over water or within heavily forested areas.
▪ Be respectful of the time of day, your neighbors and wildlife.
*Wis. Stat.167.10(3)(a), (c) and (f); Sawyer County, WI Ordinance 1.04; Town of Round Lake, WI
Town of Round Lake
Recycling Center is open on Saturday’s : Hours are 8:00a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (noon)
And Memorial – Labor Day Wednesdays: Hours 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (noon)
The Center is Closed all Holidays including this Saturday July 4th
- The center is limited to drop off only.
- Attendants will be on duty for monitoring only.
- You must deposit your own garbage and recycling without assistance.
- A cash box is available (exact fee only $4.00 per bag) – no change will be available. You can punch your card with the available punch if desired.
- Proper 6 feet social distancing must be maintained! The wearing of a mask is encouraged. If you have any questions please call the town office 715-462-9271.
Thank you for your cooperation.